Nestled in lush greenery, the campsite Fontaine du Roc welcomes you in Périgord.
The campsite has a quiet, natural environment and all the services necessary for a memorable family holiday.
Away from urban planning and so close to Villeréal, the campsite is in the center of Pays des Bastides and the most beautiful castles of the Dordogne and Lot et Garonne.
Activities at camping Fontaine du Roc
In the campsite, you will enjoy a very large swimming pool, jacuzzi, paddling pool and slide. A bar with its covered terrace (babyfoot, ping-pong table), a restaurant and relaxation room and library area (free wifi), a snack bar, a grocery store are waiting for you. You can also consider a sauna session or a small massage or bowling in the bowling alley. Children will be able to do trampoline, participate in workshops or team games. Our weekly meals sometimes accompanied by a group of musicians will make you appreciate the cooking and the local products.
Out of camping, you will discover
- Picturesque villages and their bastides: Monpazier, Monflanquin, Villeréal, Issigeac … With their typical weekly and nocturnal market
- Large vineyards: Bergerac, Cahors, Duras, Monbazillac
- Round the castles: Biron on its rock that you can admire from the campsite, Bonaguil, Beynac, Castelnaud, Gavaudun, the Milandes (Josephine Baker’s castle)
Further you will visit
- Cities renowned for their beauty as Sarlat, Rocamadour
- Bergerac and its old town, its museum of tobacco and skippers
- Caves of world reputations: Lascaux and Padirac
Without forgetting that you will be able to taste our products of the soil
- Goose and duck specialties from Perigord (foie gras, duck breast and confit)
- The nuts and chestnuts of the Dordogne valley
- the famous prune of Agen
- And many other curiosities.
An ideal location
Your stay at the campsite Fontaine du Roc puts you exactly in the center of all the historical, sports, relaxation, cultural, fun, … many other points of interest are to be seen. For this, we have an interactive terminal and a library: markets, flyers, local maps, agenda of festivities, … at your disposal in our common room.